McCrate, DeLaet & Company exists to clarify our clients’ visions of the future and define actionable steps to achieve them. Since 1947, this has included providing counsel, context and perspective on the financial events of our clients’ lives. Today, our firm represents the combined professional experience and knowledge of our CPA firm, McCrate, DeLaet & Company, and our wealth management firm, United Planners Financial Services.
The integrated collaboration of these two firms allows our highly skilled CPAs and financial advisors to deliver sophisticated tax, consulting and wealth management solutions to individuals and businesses in a wide array of industries and to serve clients in all phases of their personal and professional pursuits. Our entire team shares the same core values and beliefs that shape each relationship we build and the solutions we offer.
- We believe in clarifying optimistic vision and that we must help clients define and design the lives they want to live.
- We believe that personal responsibility begins with the courage to be honest with yourself and others.
- We believe that patience and discipline are naturally conservative mindsets that quietly advance purposeful and deliberate living.
- We believe in actively listening to clients and tuning out the financial noise that strains ears and attention spans daily.
- We believe in the importance of our work and the nobility of our business.